a tool making uploads of WinBuilder
Installation and first upload
UpToolsEx works in a clone
of your WinBuilder installation directory.
- Create the clone
- Create the clone directory, e.g. "C:\My_Project_Upload".
- Create a subdirectory "UpToolsEx"
in the clone directory
- Download nativeex.exec-se.de/Download/Tools/UpToolsEx.zip
and unzip completelly into "UpToolsEx".
- Set the options of your WinBuilder project (selected
scripts and interface options) to "Factory Settings" which allow a new
user a successful and simple build after first download.
The factory settings are necessary only for the very first upload.
Later they are maintained by UpToolsEx.
- Copy the "Projects" directory of your WinBuilder
installation into the clone directory.
Remove all directories / files in the clone directory, which you do not
want to upload.
Define your personal settings like origin directory and
clone directory in the main window.
- Start UpToolsEx
- Click the "Setup" button in the lower right.
- Define the access data for your server
- If you want to certify the files before upload, define
the certify control file.
- If you want to upload the files zipped, check the
corresponding check box.
- Click the "Save" button and exit by clicking "Done"
- Define the paths in the main window
- Define the projects to be uploaded by using the "Add /
Remove project" combo box.
Save the 'Factory settings' by clicking the button in the
Do a first upload including creation of 'updates.ini' by
clicking the 'Upload all files' in the lower middle.
Currently the development stage
is 'In The Begin'.
Download and documentation will be updated